giovedì, settembre 06, 2007

Autoeco 7-8-9 Settembre - Oval Lingotto with my Sinclair C5 !!

I'm so excitedddd !! i'm going here tomorrow for 3 days !! with my Sinclair C5 !!! :D Read here: http://www.camp0s.com/Smart/c5/autoeco.php In short: when i was nearly done repairing my C5 back in May i found in my University the setup of a Team to develop, build and drive a very efficent and compact vehicle, something capable of doing 1000Km/l with and equivalent of energy of 1Lt of gas (it will be powered by H2) to be driven at the http://www.shell.com/home/content2/eco-marathon-en. After that, i showed them my C5, they where happy and i was onboard the team. Good ! Shortly after, they said there was the Autoeco, a show-room in Turin (Italy) of cutting edge developing of efficent cars/vehicles (reaseacher, manufacturr and universities), the team would be there in a dedicated stand payed by the school to show our progress and look around at the technology; PLUS they agreed with me to carry my C5 there ! Men !! what an opportunity for the C5 ! a 23 years old vehicle will stay (and stand up) in front of "modern" electric vehicles !! I'll, well, IT (actually she, her name's Christine) will show all of them what was capable Sir Clive already back in the '80 !! let's raise the C5 onto another great stage ! I'm so excited ! i did a poster, some flyers and i'm nearly done compressing the promotional video about the C5 ! (it's a divx, 84Mb, 2Mbit/s, 5min, i needed high quality and no artifacts) and i'm finding the optimal way to distribute over internet too. The video? for the first part i followed the original speech of the advertising "imagine a vehicle..." ;) Just keep an eye here http://www.camp0s.com/Smart/c5/autoeco.php where i'll upload all the info about the 3-day kermess/event !! Gosh, long before all this distributed mood of going green, recycle and so on, the C5 was already here, but ignored since long time... why !!! I hope i'll sleep well tonight, otherwise i won't be able to drive the C5 in the Big city !! :D ::Evening Update:: I put Christine aleep, checked tires, battery, body (!), screws, little grease here, some adj there, said her Goodnight and talked gently to her to not break during this 3 days show in front of all those new people. Then I covered her with a paper enclosure for the cold night. Double checked locks. Now it's my turn to try to sleep ! :\

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento