lunedì, settembre 10, 2007

Autoeco - 8 settembre

I promise, i'll have shorter words to describe the events happened today. 8 Sep Autoeco gallery

I wasn't supposed to get there on saturday. Really, but after a sleepless night feeling my C5 100km away from my garage... just i wasnt feeling right. So, in the morning the decision was clear: i pointed my head towards Turin and 1h:30m after i was in the showroom under the surprise of the teacher and my others friends.

Ahh, and what a day !! already suffering of low voice from the day after, i chatted all the day long ! we got an interesting 45m long chat with another guy (he was really good) about design, shape and speed of the vehicle, so we discovered that our ideas are not so good at all... perfect !

Then, while i was roaming along the stands, off course on my C5, i met an interested guy, he asked me to drive the C5, i agreed and then... he disappeared for 15 minutes ! when i was starting to worry i saw him again, he asked me another 15 minutes of drive... ok!

He depleted the battery ! we walked outside and we got a reaaaalllly interesting chat ! can't say more, but it turned out to be the "boss" of the event...

He: who are you?

Me: Well, James !

He: but.. i didn't invited you, right? ;)

Me: nope, but i'm with my school for another project and..

He: you have a nice toy here, where did you found it? what's its story?

Me: 2006, into a scrapyard, bla bla bla <omitted>...

He: ok , ok, take my card, let us cool down after the exposition, write something, then call me

Me: oh, well, i got some ideas but...

He: but don't stay here ! drive drive drive ! it's a showroom, show it !!

Me: rroooaaammmmm !!!!

Gosh ! when people say "a practical, electrified person". The rest of the day contined with an impressive amount of people queuing to see it, listen to the incredibile story and also to drive it ! from the young, to the elderl, from business people to normal men/women. I even got in touch with people that listened to the story back in 1985 and ever wanted to drive one, to ciclists that never got a recumbet, to hobbyst that build interesting bykes in their garage...

Then a giournalist of Repubblica comes by and... it was one of my friends we got in camping more than 18 years ago ! i found her again ! the team looked at me as i was having a very informal chat, they were thinking i gone crazy but after i told them i already knew her and our child camping and so on... i did a really good move to be there also on saturday ! i hope we will get whatever good article on the news paper ! :>

Before leaving i finally did a short trip of the expo, on the C5, taking photographs and parking the C5 near some futuristic prototipes of moped... (pic19) i can say the C5 can really widestand the company of these "futuristic" devices without loosing none of it's futuristic appeal. I can say, i a Proud owner of a C5 !!!

I also got another good chat with a man in the oil and lubrificant industry. What's the matter? well, he got captured by my passion about the C5, the story and the personal mobility problem, he said it's good to have young people think about problem and build dreams, build big "why?" & "what if", so he told me to keep the dream alive, don't be in hurry or dissatisfaid if i couldn't realize immediately my dream, but wait, wait until you know the time has come without forcing it.. he offered some commercial help too, like i give you a hand if you can help me. It's business after all ;)

In the evening i was tired tired tired, i found the bed and dropped into, that's all for today !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento